Content & SEO Specialist (REMOTE)
Aimtal is looking for an experienced Content & SEO Specialist to support our team with a variety of exciting projects. This is a full-time, fully remote position. If you love creating, editing, analyzing, and SEO-optimizing high-quality content for a variety of channels, then keep reading!
We’re looking for someone who can jump in with both feet and wow us with their writing, creativity, resourcefulness, and strategic mindset. You will work closely with our Senior Content Marketing Manager and cross-functional teams within the agency to write SEO-optimized content for a variety of marketing projects for our clients including, but not limited to, social media, guides, blog posts, email, video scripts, website pages, and case studies.
This position will also assist the expansion of SEO offerings and services at the agency. You will be responsible for leading and planning SEO-related projects for client accounts, including organic keyword research, keyword gap analysis, SEO performance tracking, optimizing content for SEO, and identifying opportunities to improve organic traffic growth for client content and websites.
The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing and is able to turn technical information and ideas into compelling, easy-to-understand insights for our client’s audiences.
To top it off, Aimtal is a fully remote company and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading on how to apply for this position!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Research, write, create, and edit various types of long and short-form content such as blog posts, downloadable guides, white-papers, landing pages, emails, and social media copy
- Inform and assist in the development of content & SEO strategies for Aimtal’s clients that result in high engagement and performance
- Edit, proofread, and improve new and existing content for a variety of channels
- Develop and execute content calendars for blogs, lead generation campaigns, and social media
- Drive, advise on, and implement SEO best practices into content and strategies
- Measure the results of SEO & content marketing campaigns and activities to inform future marketing campaigns
- Manage social media channels and create unique, high-quality social media content
- Maintain and improve the voice, style, and tone of client content
- Perform organic keyword research and report on performance metrics for organic search for client accounts
- Collaborate with account, design, and content teams to determine client marketing goals and execute SEO & content marketing strategies to achieve them
- Provide excellent client services, consultation, and support
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in content marketing
- Experience and ability to use digital tools for marketing, project management, and SEO like Hubspot, Sprout Social, Semrush, MailChimp, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills with the ability to balance the art of storytelling with the science of SEO and data
- Specialization in SEO
- Exceptional, professional client-facing and internal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of content optimization, distribution, and management systems, like HubSpot and Sprout Social
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to self-manage and self-organize tasks and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially for online channels and conference calls.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with internal teams and clients across multiple time zones.
- Comfortable and effective at presenting on online platforms, such as Zoom or Slack.
- A desire to work hours aligning with North America's Eastern time zones
- Open to receiving feedback and applying it for performance and process improvement
- Effectively self-manage tasks and deadlines and prefer to work with a remote team
- Demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- Leadership and an ability to inspire others
- A collaborative spirit and focus on community
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical strength
- Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges
- Growth in both professional and personal endeavors
- A love for learning new skills and trying new things
Aimtal is a global integrated marketing agency of marketers, strategists, creatives, and analysts who are on a mission to help brands grow.
Aimtal was co-founded by Janet Mesh, Chief Executive Officer, and David Tapia, Chief Operating Officer, in 2018 and has been a fully remote company since day one. We’re building a marketing agency of the future—one that always prioritizes its people. Having both a career you love and a life you love shouldn’t be a pipe dream. Our remote-first approach to how we operate Aimtal makes that a reality. Our goal is to help team members grow professionally so they can become experts in their careers as well as work from their favorite places around the globe.
In recognition of our achievements since inception, Aimtal won the Sprout Social Partner Value Award in the “Always Be Growing” category. The award recognizes agencies that are committed to growing and scaling their business.
Aimtal’s core values guide our ways of collaborating and communicating with our clients and team so we can approach every day with empathy and excellence. Our core values are as follows: communicate clearly, find a solution, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional. Overall, our team works together to go above and beyond to support each other and our clients.
Aimtal’s benefits include:
- Full-time, salaried role with competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Skill and career growth training
- Remote work stipend for tech and/or coworking memberships
- Annual in-person company retreat (past locations include San Diego and Mexico)
- Aimtal is a fully remote agency based in the United States, but our team is located around the world, including North America, South America, and Europe. We encourage team members to live and work wherever they please and prioritize asynchronous communication & collaboration.